Rated in 2017 as 4th and 5th on two separate lists of ‘Best Places to stay, ever, in the history of the world’ we offer world-class hospitality for exclusive-use groups. If you aren’t a group there are some opportunities to visit – see open events below.
Kincardine Castle isn’t an hotel. Instead we offer hospitality that is simply like staying with friends in a grand country house.
- Exclusive Use by arrangement – for groups.
- Accommodation for groups of 6 – 28
- Private Dining for groups of 12 – 60
- Marquee events – can seat over 500 on largest marquee site
- Tours of Castle and Gardens with a meal
- First Friday Café – on the first Friday of the month except January & August – 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs with sittings at 1200 and 1315 for lunch – booking for lunch is recommended. You will have a chance to wander round the gardens for a donation.
- Garden Open Day – for Charity. 2nd Sunday in June. i.e. 11th June 2017 – 1330-1700hrs
- Nomads Tent Selling Exhibition – 3rd – 13th November 2017
- Champagne Teas with Tour – these are announced on Facebook and our mailing list.
Please note that while we offer legendary hospitality we do enjoy some privacy so please don’t just turn up assuming this castle is open to the public – it is not. Thanks.
Find Out More
Would you like to learn more about Kincardine Castle & Estate? Please get in touch with our friendly team for more information.
Some kind words from our previous guests…
“This is World Class hospitality”. 2013
Jean Vernet, CFO Expro