Spectacular setting for weddings large or small and definitely not a ‘wedding factory’. Your venue for between 20 and 500 guests. Superb food and hospitality.
Kincardine Castle has been the exclusive venue for some truly magical wedding celebrations. We have provided this and subsequent pages to identify the main issues so you can decide if this is the right place for your wedding.
If it is then we shall enjoy working closely with you to make it the best day of your lives. It is best to identify if this is not a suitable place at an early stage rather than wasting your time pursuing an impossible dream. The most important thing is to have a long and happy marriage.
The castle ideal for small intimate weddings – with accommodation for 29 we can have everyone here for a few days.
With a variety of marquee sites (see green button below) we have space larger events up to over 500 guests for dinner and dancing.
The important parts of the wedding are:
- The Ceremony – see green button below
- The Celebration – see green button below
Meantime – some further information:
- Exclusive use:
- Yours will be the only event happening here.
- We care about you:
- Kincardine Castle is not a ‘wedding factory’. With only a few weddings each year you’re important to us and we won’t treat you as ‘just another wedding party’.
- Wedding Packages:
- We don’t have wedding packages as every event is organised specifically around your needs. We don’t force you into paying for something you don’t want. We shall work with you to produce the wedding that you want and we can make it all very simple and painless indeed.
- The castle has 29 beds in 16 rooms. All have their own bathrooms, 13 are en-suite. We can suggest local overflow accommodation.
- For groups of up to 150 we provide catering in-house with our own very talented chefs who provide the finest food in Aberdeenshire. For larger events or where our schedule causes problems we offer caterers from our approved list. Other caterers are not permitted as we cannot guarantee they’ll deliver to our high standard.
- Forward planning is essential if you’re to get yourselves, your friends, castle, caterers, and the wedding ceremony together on the same day. Weekends and especially Bank Holiday weekends are the most sought-after.
Find Out More
Would you like to learn more about the Wedding facilities at Kincardine Castle? Please get in touch with our friendly team to discuss your requirements.
Some kind words from our previous guests…
“My daughter’s wedding. Had a memorable time that will last forever. Nicky and Andie looked after us tremendously. Hospitality second to none”. April 2016