Visit The Castle
We’re sorry but the Castle is NOT open to casual visitors, however we do host public events throughout the year, and are open to pre-booked events as described elsewhere in this website. You can arrange to visit the castle as part of a group tour, for example. Our public events are announced on the Events page of this website and on our social media accounts.
Open Events: (Please check dates)
- Monthly First Friday Pop-up Café – 1000-1600hrs on first Friday of most months (not January, probably not August). Reservations for lunch advised.
- Annual Garden Open Day – usually 2nd Sunday of June – a charity fund-raiser
- Royal Deeside Speed Festival – 16th June 2018
- The Nomads Tent Roadshow – a selling exhibition – late October/early November
- Champagne Teas with Tours – from time to time – as announced
- Pop-up Restaurant/Dinner Parties – from time to time – as announced
- The following are available by prior arrangement: See under Hire the Castle
- Accommodation – for groups of 6 to 29
- Dinner Parties, Fine Dining – for groups of 12 or more – seriously good food
- Receptions and Weddings – from small to >500
- Marquee Events
- Tours of Castle and Gardens with Lunch or Tea- for groups of 15-40
Stay up to date with upcoming events by checking our Events calendar here.
Find Out More
Would you like to learn more about visiting Kincardine Castle? Please get in touch with our friendly team for more information.
Some kind words from our previous guests…
What a wonderful 3 days – so, so special. Loved everything but most of all loved you both – Nicky and Andie – just the Best. June 2018
J. Garrigues, Palm Beach, FL