Our private Castle in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, is a spectacular setting for exclusive weddings. We specialize in small, intimate celebrations for up to 40 people in the Castle, but can also host large marquee weddings of any size in our grounds.
Exclusive Weddings at Kincardine Castle
We can accommodate a ceremony, reception and meal for up to 40 people within the Castle, with accommodation for up to 29 in our comfortable bedrooms.
We care about you:
- Yours will be the only event happening here.
- Kincardine Castle is not a ‘wedding factory’. With only a few weddings each year you’re important to us and we won’t treat you as ‘just another wedding party’.
- We don’t have wedding packages as every event is organised specifically around your needs. We don’t force you into paying for something you don’t want. We shall work with you to produce the wedding that you want and we can make it all very simple and painless indeed.
- The castle has 29 beds in 16 rooms. All have their own bathrooms, 13 are en-suite. We can suggest local overflow accommodation.
- For groups of up to 100 we provide catering in-house with our own very talented chefs who provide the finest food in Aberdeenshire. For larger events or where our schedule causes problems we offer caterers from our approved list. Other caterers are not permitted as we cannot guarantee they’ll deliver to our high standard.
- Please get in touch to request our most up-to-date price guide.
With a variety of marquee sites (see green button below) we have space for larger weddings up to 500+ guests for dinner and dancing. The castle can seat 100 for a ceremony with reception, meal and dancing in a marquee.
Find Out More
Would you like to learn more about the Wedding facilities at Kincardine Castle? Please get in touch with our friendly team to discuss your requirements.
Some kind words from our previous guests…
“Our special weekend was made even more special by our gracious and charming hosts. Our guests were bewitched by the venue, delighted with the food and enthralled by the service and people. Thank you so very much for ensuring our marriage has the finest start”. Sept. 2017
Therese and Christian